Name: Hassan Hadi Al- Zayadi
Place and date of birth: Samawah / 1965
Scientific Title: Professor
1.Degree: PhD in Philosophy of Physical Education
2.Specialization: Kinesiology /Learning Special Education
3.BA in English / University of Qadisiyah 2009
4.Participated in the training session on Consolidation of Peace for Multicultural Nations III” Malaya university, 20 October 2010
- Nominated for the special session of the Human Rights Gender equality in Sweden in 2011.
- Participated in a training course in Italy for Devices Biomeachanics 2011
1.Associate Dean of the College of Education for the period 2005-2007
- Director of the Department of Administrative and Legal Affairs for the presidency of the University 2009/2010
- Associate Dean of the Faculty of Physical Education for Scientific Affairs.
- Dean of the Faculty of Physical Education 2011
- Member of the Central Committee appointments in the university’s presidency.
- A member of the Iraqi Translators Association.
- Association member with special needs in the province of Muthanna.
- Lecturer at the Iraqi Red Crescent Societies for first aid courses and community.
- Participated in volunteer activities to the Iraqi Red Crescent Society branch Muthanna.
- Participated in the workshop set up by the Directorate of Special Education in Muthanna “Childhood crises resulting from armed conflicts”Publication
1.Translation a book “Basic Biomechanics” an American Susan Hill.2013
- Author of Mathematical Statistics with a. Dr. Hussein al-Bayati, of the University of Qadisiyah.2009
- Author of Internet skills.2008
- Edited a book to learn the personal computer with the dr. Ahmed Hassan Ali.
5.paper” Examine the impact of a training program to develop the capacity and motor skills of children slow to learn, and their relationship to academic achievement.
- Paper” sense of musical influence on motor skills to children with special needs.